The Banjo hut is committed to protecting your privacy. We
use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide
a more personalized shopping experience.
The information we collect
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing
address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to
process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status
- We do not sell or forward any of your information to anyone for any
How do we protect customer
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer
the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all
information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the
customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
We also follow these
additional principles of Privacy:
- We do not use any information about pages you visit on our site or
the Web, and we do not give it out to others.
- We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information,
or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the
opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at
- We may use information about the types of products you buy from us
to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do
not give out this purchase data to others.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information
collected on our site to make shopping Online possible and to
enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent
your personal information to others.
We are not responsible for typographical errors in
pricing or content.
Thank you for visiting our site at